HR Advice Line and Support – an extension of your team
Having a HR expert at the end of the telephone is very reassuring. To guide you through confusing compliance requirements and give guidance on how to handle difficult employee situations with best practice at the forefront, is invaluable. If you find managing your people time consuming and it means you take your eye off the ball, then our HR Advice line and Support service is for you!
We act as an extension of your business which means you have your own dedicated HR expert who will compliment your existing set-up, depending on your needs. This all means that you can reduce the amount of time you have to spend on managing your company’s HR – we work with you to streamline your people processes and unravel employment legislation, so that you and your people can get on with what you all do best.
What’s more, we offer these services on a retained or ad-hoc basis so total flexibility to meet your business requirements.
- Employment law advice.
- Maintenance of legally compliant employment contracts, HR systems, policies & procedures.
- Job descriptions and handbooks.
- Recruitment and selection.
- Induction programmes.
- Handling of performance, absence and disciplinary issues.
- Helping you manage dismissals and redundancy.
- Dealing with employee issues and requests.
- HR support and employment advice for managers.
- Annual pay review administration.
- HR software and payroll.
Take the stress and strain out of managing all things employee related and contact us to discuss your requirements or to arrange a free consultation.