Dominion Consulting offers training services designed to build competence and capabilities of individuals and organisations. We understand the importance of delivering excellence in the workplace hence we ensure that our training and certifications programs are of the best quality.
We provide customized training and certification tailored to individual and corporate needs. We also partner with global training and certification bodies such as PECB to deliver ISO certified training and certifications for businesses of all sizes and industries. Our training can be delivered in person, and virtually and are available for individual and corporate bodies.
We have organised specialized training programmes for the month of September 2020 which can be delivered virtually or in-house for large corporations.
Join the Dominion Consulting Training Program to learn new-age skills that will add life to your business and serve a sustainable means of income
-Grants Proposal Development & Application Writing Workshop for NGO Professionals
Funding is undoubtedly the life-blood of every development organisations both small and large organisations alike. The most common way for non-profits to continue servicing their communities is through securing grants. Developing a winning grant proposal is sacrosanct to getting funded from donors and international organizations across the globe. International donors receive tons of grant proposals every minute, YOUR APPLICATION MUST STAND OUT to get funded. Sharpen yours or the skills of your staff and become irresistible to funders.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
–Top and Mid-Level NGO, Civil Society, Community-Based Organisations professionals who are desperate for fundraising and grants procurement for their organizations.
– Social enterprises
– Programme and project managers who are involved in grant proposal writing
– Interested individuals who wish to obtain skills in grant proposal writing
– Newcomers in the Non-Goernmental Organizations sector. (They will however receive a pre-workshop 2 day intensive training that will help them catch up on the workshop).
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Write effective grant proposals in a professional manner;
- Develop a grant proposal that brings rejection rate to 0.05%;
- Present an organisation and proposed project with clarity and brevity just like the PRO;
- Identify and master the skills to harness the potential sources of grant funding.
COMPONENTS OF THE WORKSHOP
The workshop is a Month intensive classes to be facilitated by experienced grant professionals (academics and practitioners like) using interactive lectures, discussions, reflections and case studies.
At the end of the workshop, participants will have access to the following:
- One-on-one assistance in grants proposal guide from grants experts.
- Access to our large database of funders at the local and international levels.
- 3 Months FREE Mentoring from grants experts.
MODE OF DELIVERY
Live Onsite on Request and Virtually