A Professional Personal Assistant acts as the family’s representative in all matters relating to the family’s activities and the running of the household.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Calendar maintenance and the coordination of the various family members’ activities
- Contact maintenance including gift lists, holiday cards, birthdays, etc.
- Complex national and international travel arrangements
- Party planning
- Recruitment, hiring, firing and supervision of household staff
- Liaison with attorneys, financial consultants, accountants and art advisors
- Handling of insurance claims and renewals
- Creation of household management manuals
- House/Estate management including supervision of contractors, outside services, interior designers etc.
In addition, Personal Assistants are sometimes asked to handle the day-to-day finances of the family – paying bills, handling all credit card payments (vetting the bills for accuracy), liaison with Personal Bankers, bank reconciliations etc.
If your family or company is looking to hire a qualified Personal Assistant, consider working with a Personal Assistant agency like Dominion Consulting Nigeria. Kindly send your request to email@example.com
For qualified candidates looking for a Personal Assistant position, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org